Here at Dr. Hillstrand Neurology, we want healthcare to be cost-efficient. We’ve partnered with a company in-house to keep the costs low by cutting out the expensive hospital charges.
We pass these savings on to our patients!
Patient Amenities Include
- Oversized Plush Electric Lift Recliners
- Pillows and Blankets
- Wireless Internet
- Snacks and Beverages
- Convenient Parking
Services Include Treatment For
- Asthma & Allergies
- Crohn’s Disease
- Immune Deficiencies
- Inflammatory Neuropathy
- Iron Deficiency
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Other IV Therapies
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Infusion Service Details
Dr. Hillstrand DNP, ANP has a long standing reputation within the community for providing excellent care. Our infusion suite provides personalized care for your patients in a peaceful environment. Our staff understands that quality and uncompromised care goes hand-in-hand with working with your patient’s individual insurance carrier.
Let the infusion practice developed by Dr. Hillstrand take the worry out of benefit coordination and management.
OUR GOAL is to provide a quality infusion experience; with un-matched convenience and customer service for your patients and your staff.
We welcome and appreciate ANY REFERRALS YOU MAY HAVE.
- We complete the initial pre-certification for your patients.
- We personally contact the patient to explain plan benefits, therapy prescribed, and answer any questions.
- We have established relationships with many national and local health care plans.
- In some cases, we can refer patients for co-pay and/or drug reimbursement assistance.
Benefits to Physicians and Patients:
- Higher quality of care and patient convenience
- Improved patient outcomes through increased patient compliance
- Regulatory compliance with all state and federal regulations
For Inquiries, contact
Kamala Stiner BSN, RN
3340 Providence Drive, Suite 466
Anchorage, AK 99508
907-263-2200 • 907-276-0366 (fax)
PATIENT DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION FORM
Please fax the patient’s demographic information and requested medical documents. We’ll take it from there.