What to Expect
Please arrive 15 to 30 minutes early for your appointment so you will have time to complete your health history and provide insurance information. You can complete the history information by downloading the form from this site below. If you have health information or diagnostic studies on disc, please bring them with you to your appointment. You are invited to bring a family member or significant other with you. Please bring a current list of your medications. You may want to bring a list of the time-line and your neurological symptoms.
- Your appointment will be 60 minutes.
- The first part of the appointment will be your health history.
- The second part of the appointment will be a neurology exam.
- We may ask for lab and/or other diagnostic studies.
- The nurses will give you written instructions so you can make arrangements for lab, diagnostic studies, physical therapy or other consultations.
- Dr. Hillstrand will send her consultation to your primary provider which will include recommendations for your continued care.
Preparing for your Appointment
What to bring:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Current List of Medications
- Any logs of past condition’s symptoms (optional)
What to wear:
Please wear comfortable clothing. You aren’t required to wear anything special to a consultation.
New Patient Forms
Click one the links below for a printable PDF. Don’t forget to bring these with you to your appointment.